Sunday, September 22, 2013

Project: 365 Days of Gratitude

So in an attempt to start journaling/blogging more I have decided that I will take on the 365 days of gratitude challenge. Lately since my move I have been in a pretty insane "funk". I just haven't been myself. Hopefully this project, along with picking back up on my yoga practice hardcore, can help me workout all my kinks that have found their way into my mind, body, and soul lately. 

I found this awesome quote this morning by Robin Sharma (aka The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari...put the book on hold at the library and can't wait to read it, haha) and it really sparked something that made me want to work out the kinks for real and get myself back to where I was before I left Long Island. 

"There ''are'' no mistakes in life, only lessons. 
There is no such thing as a negative experience, 
only opportunities to grow, learn and advance along 
the road of self-mastery. 
From struggle comes strength. 
Even pain can be a wonderful teacher."
— Robin Sharma


This just sparked something and it kinda felt like the pieces just fell into place as I was laying in bed...so strange and hard to explain. 

Feel free to join in as well! Even if you do it once a week or month it'll probably feel good!
The first gratitude post will be posted later today so be on the lookout! 
I'll also be posting little blurbs on my instagram account so be sure to follow there as well ( @thatslinkygirl). If you do choose to participate feel free to tag me @thatslinkygirl and hastag #dailygratitudewithslinky long I know but it'll help me see everyone's posts! Tag it even if you dont participate everyday!

Much love and GRATITUDE on this Sunday morning 
<3 Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment